Psychedelic Monographs and Essays, Vol 6, 1993, Like New
Psychedelic Monographs and Essays, Vol 6, 214 pages, Softcover, 1993, (ISBN 180332043), Like New condition. Limited Printing. Rare book.
PM & E Publishing Group in Florida. Thomas Lyttle, editor.
A great collection of entheogen articles and essays, including a couple of classics:
- Apparent Communication with Discarnate Entities Related to DMT, by Peter Meyer.
- The Spiritual View of Psychedelics, by Meher Baba.
- Amazonian Shamanism, The Ayahuasca Experience, by Thomas Pinkson.
- Therapeutic Uses of Iboga, by R. Goutarel, N. Golnhoffer and R. Siddens.
- The Rescue of Psychedelics from Psychiatry, by Bartlett J. Ridge.
- Embryonic Holography, by Richard Alan Miller and Burt Webb.
- Speculations on 1-Substituted Tryptamines, by PSR Research, Inc.
- The Mushroom Entheogen: Nutritional Influences on Growth and Psychedelic Biosynthesis, by C. B. Gold.
- Benjamin and the Drug Vision, by Kenda Willey.