Ways to Contact Me:
Modern e-mail: info.wbtc @ g mail . com (remove all spaces; leave both periods) OR use the form below!
Heirloom 'Snail' Mail: WBTC, PO Box 53920, San Jose, CA 95153
Heirloom Wired Phone: 669 - 888- 34 99 (Message machine will tell you to send an email, so start there)
NO International orders. USA only. We accept cash, checks and money orders.
Must Read BEFORE Contact:
- Allow up to 3 weeks for shipping before contacting us. Patience please. Covid has changed everything.
- USA Phone Orders will be assessed a $1.00 Service Charge for a live person. Canada is exempt. (No phone orders now)
NOTE: We are currently short staffed and are not accepting any international orders in 2022-23.
- I do not receive any emails on my cell phone, ever. I don't trust wireless. Responses are rarely instant. Be patient, grasshopper. I check email only once a day during the business week. I use my smart phone for old-fashioned, dumb phone calls, in person, live, but I learned to text! Still, I am still very old-school. I don't use added apps. No twitter, no Instagram, no social media. I still prefer paper maps. I do not open attachments. My computer has no mic and no camera lens and I don't Zoom. I don't use Paypal, or Zelle, or Chime, or dumb cryptocurrency. You can still mail a check though. Old school.
- Everything I know about these plants and growing them is already on this website, or, I am not allowed to mention it by law. Do not ask which poppy seeds have the most alkaloids. Calls and emails asking about info that is readily available here will NOT be returned or I may just say, "see website," which will offend many self-centered people who crave attention. Open your eyes and look around, instead of using up my time for such things. No babysitting. No time for chatting. You have Google to help you. I am not the Answer Man. I am not required to call you back. I need to ship out backed up orders. That is my primary job.
- I take Sundays off for family, farming and general mental health, and from all those emails too, which keeps me sane on Sunday, but makes for some insane Mondays. I often have no time for email on Mondays. The office and garden are rural.
- I no longer live inside the San Jose city limits, so PO Box checking is only weekly at best. If you mail something, let me know by email.
-Shaman Don, Owner and Head Lettuce.