Ways to Contact Me:
Modern e-mail: info.w btc @ g mail . com (remove all spaces; leave both periods)
Heirloom 'Snail' Mail: WBTC, PO Box 53920, San Jose, CA 95153
Heirloom Wired Phone: 669 - 888- 34 99 (Message machine will tell you to send an email, so start there)
- Allow 2-3 weeks for shipping before contacting us. Patience please. Covid has changed everything.
- USA Phone Orders will be assessed a $1.00 Service Charge for a live person. Canada is exempt.
NOTE: We are currently short staffed due to Covid and so are not accepting any international orders in 2021.
- I do not receive any emails on my cell phone, ever. I don't trust wireless. Responses are rarely instant. Be patient, grasshopper. I check email only once a day during the business week. I use my smart phone for old-fashioned, dumb phone calls, in person, live. I am old-school. I don't use apps. No twitter, no Instagram, no social media. I do not use GPS tracking. I still prefer paper maps. I do not open attachments. My computer has no mic and no camera lens. Old school.
- Everything I know about these plants and growing them is already on this website, or, I am not allowed to mention it by law. Calls and emails asking about info that is readily available here will NOT be returned or may just say, "see website," which will offend many self-centered people. Open your eyes and look around, instead of using up my time for such things. No babysitting. No time for chatting. You have Google to help you. I am not the Answer Man. I need to ship out orders. That is my job.
- I take Sundays off for family, farming and general mental health, and from all those emails too, which keeps me sane on Sunday, but makes for some insane Mondays. I often have no time for email on Mondays.
- I no longer live inside the San Jose city limits, so PO box checking is only weekly at best. -Datura Don, Owner and Head Lettuce.